About Your Dentist
Dr. Samrao believes in providing quality care to all her patients and treats all her patients with kind and respect. She is proud to see her patients love their beaming smile and be comfortable with it.
Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry, Detroit, MI
Bachelors in Biochemisty - University of Michigan Dearborn, Dearborn, MI
Professional experience and affiliations:
- Excellent clinical skills in all areas of general dentistry including exams, restorative, crowns (including implant restorations) & bridges, root canal treatment, complete & partial dentures, extractions (simple & surgical).
- Served underserved population in Honduras by providing excellent oral care.
- Affiliated with American Dental Association, Michigan Dental Association and Christian Mission Dental Association.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Samrao loves spending time with her family, enjoys cooking and trying out new recipes.
Dr. Roumani was first introduced to the profession of dentistry through his ceramics instructor in high school. His teacher suggested dentistry due to the blend of art and science the field affords and his attention to details that the profession demands.
Dr. Roumani believes in the importance of listening to a patient's concerns to provide quality care in a comfortable setting that is tailored to the patients’ needs.
Doctor of Dental Surgery - Marquette University School of Dentistry, Milwaukee, WI
Bachelor of Science in Biology - Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Roumani has completed extensive continuing education and hands-on courses to be current with the latest developments in the dental field including implant placement and restoration. He advanced his clinical training by completing and receiving a General Practice Residency (GPR) certificate from UCLA School of Dentistry in affiliation with Ronald Regan Hospital in 2010. Dr. Roumani is certified in IV sedation to provide a comfortable experience for patients with dental phobia or those undergoing complex surgical therapy. Dr. Roumani’s vast clinical experience includes:
- Crowns (including implant crown restorations) & bridges
- Root canal treatment (anterior and posterior )
- Complete & partial dentures
- Extractions (simple, surgical, and third molar)
- Bone grafting for future implant placement
- Placement and restoration of implants
- Comprehensive Implant over-denture and fixed hybrid restoration (surgical and restorative phases)
- IV sedation
Life & Hobbies
During his free time, Dr. Roumani enjoys reading, working out, and spending time with family and friends.